Ikelite Housing and Dome Port for Nikon D3200 with 18-55mm lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigsdive

Registered
Reaction score
Ikelite housing and dome port for Nikon D3200 with 18-55mm lens

In December 2013, I bought an Ikelite housing (6801.32) and dome port (5503.50) for my Nikon D3200 and decided that I can't be bothered with underwater photography. I gave up after 1 trial!

Make me a reasonable offer so I can be cured of my post-purchase anxiety. I paid $1499 for the housing and $199 for the dome port. Any offer over $500 is fine by me. I will ship it for free in the US.

Hi. I was wondering if this was still available. Let me know.

Thanks

The housing set up was not used more than 5 or 6 dives. I just didn't have the patience to learn how to use the camera. The housing is actually located in my house in Cozumel. I am flying down there later today and can take pictures of everything. it would be easier for me if you could send me your email address and I can send them there. My email is nancylgould@gmail.com. Will be coming back to the states on Wednesday and can bring it with me if you end up wanting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom