Emerald Bay (Catalina) Diving + Camping Weekend! (Oct 31)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
A FANTASTIC TRIP AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE!

***Halloween Weekend! Bring your costume!***

Event Page Signup!

Emerald Bay.jpeg
600_397085922.jpeg

The cost
of a single night at a Catalina hotel ALONE could easily surpass our cost for this entire weekend of fun. Camp Emerald Bay is large, well-appointed, and in good shape!

Value! I've done trips like this many times before and I must say, it's the best value-for-money you're likely to see in SoCal diving! Round-trip transport to the island, two-tank boat dive included, GORGEOUS shore diving, sleeping cabins/walled tents, hot showers, and ALL meals.

EXTRA 2-TANK DIVE BOAT:
Link will go here when Bill arranges things.

event_231781532.jpeg

DETAILS:

WHEN:
Oct 31 - Nov 2 (Fri morning @ 10 am - Sun afternoon ~5 pm)

WHERE:
Camp Emerald Bay, Catalina Island

COST:
$177 for divers or $115 for non-divers this is the total cost to you. (Pay via Paypal when you RSVP to the right. Safe and secure. I've used it for years.) If you're bringing a guest, please state whether they're a Diver or Non-Diver in the Comments section below the event narrative... and be sure to pay the appropriate amount when the Paypal interface pops up.

Go here to sign up: Event Page Signup!

Last edited:
About 25 years ago we tried to get this site for Jean-Michel Cousteau to offer programs. At the time it was being run by what I consider a very shady group of Boy Scout leaders. Today it is operated in far better fashion and offers some very interesting diving. Pay attention to the rhodoliths in the shallows inshore of Indian Rock. Pretty cool for a calcareous red alga!

Back
Top Bottom