Mr. Bud bottoms out at Coco View

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FOUNDATIONER

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Has anybody seen pics of Mr. Bud, the newly sunken wreck
at Coco View? Please post em if you do! This is what it looked
like in November 2003 from the dive boat!

FOUNDATIONER:
Has anybody seen pics of Mr. Bud, the newly sunken wreck
at Coco View? Please post em if you do! This is what it looked
like in November 2003 from the dive boat!

Go to www.cocoviewresort.com and click on the left side where it says "discussion group". There's got to be somebody that has one there.

The full story of CCV's placing of the third of three wrecks :bounce: within 7 minutes of CoCoView is posted there.

mr bud

yeah, ive already explored the site...its my homepage! helps keep me sane ya know.
I was just hopin somebody had some dive photos of new wreck, didnt find any on their
website.

lokigold....the link isn't valid. Try again.

FOUNDATIONER...if you can wait a month, we'll be there April 3-10, and I'll bring back photos.

Terry just posted a pic of Mr. Bud just after sinking....HERE

Looks like there's probably some edges and things to be careful of but growth will smooth it out soon.

excellent you guys! Thanks so much..cant wait to see it myself. Have a good time in april Dee

Damn, I was wondering what they were going to do with that thing. Didn't know it had been sunk.

Colin Berry

Back
Top Bottom