Nikon D200 L&M Titan UW Housing for Sale ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you asking if you should buy it? I think you're in the wrong section if so.

It could be a decent deal. The lenses alone are worth a fair bit (more than the current bid).

This package is worth approximately $12,000 at retail price!
This cracks me up, because the d200 has been discontinued since 2007, and the new entry level dslrs selling for $400 have better image quality. Camera tech just doesn't age well, so I wouldn't put too much value in the d200 in this package. Additionally, electronics in general tend to depreciate incredibly fast, so this is pretty irrelevant 7 years later.

There's nothing wrong with it, and I'm sure it could take good pictures (hell I use a d300s still), but that doesn't mean it hasn't been put to shame by new tech.

One thing I've heard is that the d200 housings could be modified to fit the d300. You'd have to research it more, but that would give you a generation newer camera for a bit more money if you wanted to sell the d200 and buy a d300.

It also doesn't tell what the second lens is, as no focal length is listed.

EDIT: also, the seller has 0 feedback. While paypal and ebay will protect you, it is a pain to have to wait until the "arrival" date even though the seller has never marked it shipped or responded to messages. Not saying that seller is bad, but there is no faith in a new account.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom