For Sale Ikelite 7D Housing + Canon 7D/ WTB Ikelite 5DIII housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tigfong

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For Sale Ikelite Housing for Canon 7D: vg cond, never flooded. Comes with all original kit contents incl 2 focusing gears

Canon 7D body: very slight scuffing on top window from housing, other than that no signs of wear. Everything meticulously maintained as with all my gear.
7dplusIkelite.jpg

This combo has yielded some fantastic images both in super macro and in w/a;
SecretaryBlennymed.jpgnightdivetarponmed.jpgwolfeelpairmed.jpg

Only selling to get my 5DIII under with me.

$1700 for the two items - thats a camera and the housing for the price of a new housing alone. Also available contingent to the sale of these two items first, a Tokina AT-X Fisheye 10-17 F3.5-4.5 DX in mint cond w matching port and a Canon EF-S 10-16 F3.5-4.5 USM also mint cond.

I saw that I just missed one but WTB Ikelite 5DIII housing : )

I have been using the Ikelite 8" dome port with the super w/a port extension and the Tokina AT-X Fisheye 10-17mm for w/a.

For macro I use a Tamron 90mm Macro with the Ikelite 5505.58 flat port and Subsee wet diopters.

I was trying to hold onto the ports since I would use them with the 5DIII housing but if the sale of my 7D housing depends on it I could bundle the ports and lenses.

---------- Post added August 24th, 2014 at 03:58 PM ----------

7D body SOLD

Still up for grabs:

Ikelite 7D housing ($1600 new) $1000

Tokina AT-X Fisheye 10-17mm mint cond. ($500 new) $400

Thinking of switching to Aquatica for my 5DIII so I COULD bundle ports with the housing if needed.

Back
Top Bottom