Nauticam Housing and Ports for Nikon D7000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clarkaddison

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I’ve moved to a new system, and am selling my Nauticam housing for the Nikon D7000. This is the original version, NA-D7000. Included is a moisture detector, hardwire strobe port with Nikonos style connector, and two fiber optic ports. Everything is in excellent condition.

Also included is a Subal 8 inch glass dome port with a Nauticam adapter, and a Subal flat port with a focus knob, also with a Nauticam adapter. Additionally I’m including two Nauticam extension rings: 50mm and 20mm. This system will accommodate the following lenses: Nikon10mm fisheye, Tokina 10-17mm fisheye, Nikon 12-24, Sigma 17-70, Nikon 60mm macro, and Nikon 105mm macro. Essentially all lenses needed for underwater photography from pygmy seahorses to whales.

Also included are Nauticam zoom gears for the Tokina 10-17mm, Nikon 12-24, and Sigma 17-70mm lenses, and manuals for the housing and accessories.

The dome port shade has a crack in the side that has been patched. The dome itself is pristine, with no scratches.

Note: The camera is not included.

The original retail price of the system described was $6300. I’m asking $3000 via Paypal. Contact me via email at cubs4vr@gmail.com

Attachments

• Nauticam-1.jpg
    Nauticam-1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Nauticam-4.jpg
    Nauticam-4.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Nauticam-5.jpg
    Nauticam-5.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Nauticam-11.jpg
    Nauticam-11.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 78
  • Nauticam-12.jpg
    Nauticam-12.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Nauticam-13.jpg
    Nauticam-13.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Nauticam-14.jpg
    Nauticam-14.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 83
Priced to sell. $2450 or best reasonable offer.

Back
Top Bottom