NASE introduces IMPRESSIVE new Training Program

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNewsWire

Contributor
Reaction score
NASE Worldwide, the fastest growing training organization around has created a subscription, cloud based model that is saving retailers thousands of dollars on their training business.  
"Free & unlimited is a subscription membership offering unlimited digital student kits for our most popular courses, " says Angelo Fiore, national sales manager. “This program gives retailers tremendous opportunity for cross selling and upselling and a competitive advantage over competition.  Another benefit is better control their inventory expenses, not to mention saving a lot of money.” 
The Free & Unlimited program offers select retailers unlimited access via the NASE website to the digital student kits including Open Water Diver, Advanced, Rescue, Master and Nitrox. 
NASE Worldwide isn’t a new organization; it was originally founded in 1982. Since being acquired by the CDA Training Group it is a brand new organization with a vision for the changing industry.  This new vision has resulted in a few game changing programs including the “Learn Green Dive Blue” initiative where the company has committed itself to being totally digital, thus reducing its carbon footprint. Additionally, NASE is the first and only training organization to make buoyancy control a standard that is integrated into the performance objectives of fundamental skills taught at the open water level.   
“After talking to the folks at NASE I discovered that they were dedicated to not only safe diver training but they were committed to changing the paradigm of traditional recreational diver training and shifting the emphasis to the way modern divers live, learn and dive," says Kevin Freeland, owner of Dive Pros is Pensacola, FL and a NASE regional training director.  
The NASE organization is focused on offering its member’s innovative products and clear & concise training standards that enable them to not only succeed but to make their jobs easier. 
“The Free & Unlimited program is limited to a certain number of dealers nationwide, this way we can ensure that we not only provide them with innovative training solutions, but the best possible customer support and business partner” says Fiore.  
Don’t listen to them, listen to some of the current retailers saving thousands: 
Pearl Harbor Divers – P. Price “With the money I am saving in training materials, I am able to upgrade my entire rental line and add dive computers” 
Florida Dive Pros – K. Freeland “Becoming an NASE Free & Unlimited Facility will also save our business a sizeable amount of money and resources.  We will no longer have to warehouse huge amounts of student learning materials…” 
Scuba Now – S. Nasari “ This program has enabled me to invest an additional $1,400 per month in marketing “ 
Atlantic Pro Divers – R. Bunkley “The Free & Unlimited program is saving me enough money each month that I’ve expanded my dive center and added more gear inventory, I’m loving it! “ 
To learn more about NASE Worldwide, or contact NASE @ 888 903 6273 or visit www.divenase.com
Dive training for a new generation™

H7R6-w-Vs2s

More...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom