Aeris 5 Oceans Buoyancy Compensator - Large - $230.00 - FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bpcardona

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
From Seller:

This unit has less then 20 dives on it. I purchased it with the intent of traveling with it, and it simply has been used much. The few dives I have on it were great. I am selling the unit for $230 plus shipping (which I don't expect to be much). Below is a description of it and it's features.

Item Details:

This is a great crossover BCD that received BOTH Tester's Choice and Best Buy awards from Scubalab BC Review!!! Features of this wonderful BC/BCD include: Tester's Choice and Best Buy awards winner "The 5 Oceans is our favorite new BC of 2009" from Scubalab QLR (Quick Lock Release System) Weight Integration - 30 lb capacity (20 lbs Diver releasable - 10 lbs non-diver releasable trim weights for improved weight distribution and balance) Patented BioFlex® air cell stretches when inflated to provide more than 40 lbs. of lift 1000 Denier BioFlex - This Kevlar super-stretch air cell eliminates chest squeeze while giving you a lower profile Durable, fadeless Cordura® construction Packs flat for travel and weighs just 7.5 lbs. Versatile power inflation/deflation with lower pull-dump control Dual-adjust sternum strap for stability and comfort Padded Backpack for extra comfort Double tank bands for single tanks included Strategically placed stainless steel grommets for your accessories Integrated carry handle Large zippered pockets Large drop down pocket ideal for a light, mask, pocket snorkel, and more Adjustable cummerbund

• Rugged design and high lift capacity for local diving plus packs flat for travel and weighs just 7.5 lbs
  • Minimalist rear inflation air cell uses a combination of Patented BioFlex® Super-Stretch material and bungy cords to maintain a streamlined profile and eliminate air shift while expanding when inflated to provide more than 40 lbs. of buoyant lift
  • Durable, fadeless Cordura® construction
  • Equipped with two trim weight pockets and AERIS’ QLR Integrated Weight System that can accommodate up to 30 lbs
  • Weight pockets are sectionalized with velcro to eliminate shifting when partially loaded in the tropics

BCD-1 by elitecoral, on Flickr
BCD-2 by elitecoral, on Flickr

BCD-3 by elitecoral, on Flickr

BCD-4 by elitecoral, on Flickr​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom