Man I love diving Lock 21..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AngloFish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I really, really do. I've lost count of the number of times I've dove it. Not sure I could put into words just what it is about the site that appeals to me but I suspect if you've dove it, you'll know what I'm talking about.
So when the dome port for my 8mm fish eye arrived late last week I just couldn't resist the 5hr drive to the lock for the fist run.
I have some kinks to sort through but all in all some of the best footage of the lock I've ever gotten, the 180 degree FOV is the only way to cut through all the silt :)

Enjoy

[youtubehq]oUJJu-ZQAEM[/youtubehq]

Hey long time no see! If you think if it let me know when you're going down. I'm trying to get a Dominion paper factory basement run going and I'd gladly do the lock again.

Great video - looking forward to diving this in a few weeks.

---------- Post added September 4th, 2014 at 08:47 AM ----------

No not really except the one set of open sluice gates. There are some drainage ports going from the top of the lock down to the bottom but there are pretty narrow and with the current I wouldn't want to guess as to what kind of trouble you could get into. Down in this area if you want overhead, the Milles Roches power house has some areas down where the turbines are you can poke around in and of course the Dominion paper factory's entire basement is still intact, cave protocols in effect as it's one entrance in and one out with the serious ability to get lost.

Are there any overheads or swimthroughs in the structures?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom