CocoView is just getting better

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba e

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just got back from our 6th trip to CocoView resort.
I thought 5 would be our last but after a year on dry land and the ease of Coco diving we decided to make another run. I am so glad we did.
Mitch and Deb (the managing force) have made subtle but definite changes. All in the right direction.
> Food is the best we have had there. Best by far.
> Boats are in great condition.
> Rooms are great and A/C units in the over-water rooms is quiet and functional.
> Staff was great as always but even friendlier.
> Weather was great. (we have been in March, June and August)
> Diving was best yet. A substantial cutback in Lion fish. More big stuff than i have ever seen there (Big turtles, 150lb goliath on the wreck, free swimming green moray's on almost everydive, big black grouper and dogtooth snapper. What a treat.

The carib has nothing on the waters of indo or south pacific but the diving at Coco is so easy. It's much cheaper and super easy to get to. Where else (non-liveaboard) can you get 8 hours a day underwater?!

Looks like a trip #7 is in the future.

PS: we went all the way there and no one bothered to murder, rape or mug us. What a let down...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom