Sept 3 at Power Scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Power Scuba

Supreme Benchwarmer
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
[FONT=verdana,arial,sans-serif]Folks,
I've some really good news. One of our Organizers (and my co-host for our Sept 20 Downtown Bay Dive), Sean Shahrokhi, was just featured in the Union-Tribune. It's a very uplifting article and worth a read! Congratulations, Sean!

Power Scuba has 20+ staff and Organizers.
Every single one of them is a volunteer for our non-profit organization and... I don't think I thank them enough. Perhaps you can help me. Next time you see an Organizer pat 'em on the back and let them know how much you appreciate them giving back to the scuba community and our group. Here's a list of them: Organizer List . (Look for our Org chart in the Files section of our group.)

A few of our Organizers
are putting together a continuing Saturday morning dive series for Power Scuba. That'll be the second weekly day Power Scuba hosts a dive on. Look for the posting soon!

There's about a week left
to sign up for that above mentioned Downtown Bay Cleanup... and send me a copy of your cert card, drivers license, and emergency contact info. Don't get left out of this fun event! (I also need a ton of support crew for this event.)

EcRNh8y8A-J8pXeydQz_xHyJDkF7T-Dgwk0tzlAMnOsEwwETOi8HmKx3CF2Rbi8_1f_r1urLZTiaT0dzCrrCuo3IufgKi-4ePAdca8aNORzueFVUv1ziRbmJxNMbHHA=s0-d-e1-ft

Don't forget to sign up for the on-going Photography series get-together on Sept 15 (wide angle). It's a ton of fun... and there's pizza and beer to be had. (As if the gleaning of photo knowledge wasn't enough!)

gzsPhIGj2EsOSYDs99FshqK4wcVtRk4cg7Imk22WpbcEJXs833Gn2zcBXrGn7gT_IM1eWFZYqJ8b5WRln06LGeCo6CVr3Qz3OtT_jcKjBJTvcZJS4ClCL5DsCviafrY=s0-d-e1-ft

Don't forget
our Thursday night dive this week, our oil rigs trip on Sept 13, and our Catalina mega-weekend trip on Oct 31! (And, as always, much more)!

DID YOU KNOW:
Amazon has a program to reward your favorite charity when you shop? It's called AmazonSmile and costs nothing to you. Just use this link when you shop Amazon and Power Scuba will receive a small donation: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/27-5554961 . Thanks in advance!

Bill

Supreme Benchwarmer

ToS Nugget:
Bill Powers (or any other board member, officer, or organizer) will not be leading any water portion (dives) for any event nor does he (or any other board member, officer, or organizer) assume any responsibility for the safety of any participants. Event organizers simply facilitate the gathering of people at the appointed meeting spot.

[/FONT]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom