Brand new cobalt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy01

Registered
Reaction score
Brand new cobalt computer still in box . My daughter had a cobalt needed updated had issue to it back to shop they sent it out atomic sent back a brand new computer never used or opened 1000.00 I'm new on here I don't know how to post pics but If interested I can email pics or text
Randy

What model of Cobalt 1 or 2? What was the issue you had with it. Do you take Pay Pal?

Honestly I don't know if it's a 1 or 2 I just got it 2 months ago it's a brand new . The old one went black when downloading a update so when it got sent back my dealer told me they gave me a new one . They didn't say why . I have a paypal here account I use for my personal business .

If you go to the information page within the cobalt where it shows the firmware I believe the graphic will say cobalt or cobalt 2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added September 10th, 2014 at 07:55 AM ----------

Or just list the firmware version 1.x = cobalt 1 and 2.x = cobalt 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

not doing to good randy not answering questions or supplying feedback info for maybe ebay or another forum and no pics still. HUGE red flags for us all.

I'm new to this forum there's no red flags I don't check this forum that often if anyone is interested my email is rvojtko@sccoast.net that's the best way to contact me !!!!! I don't know how to post pictures if you want some I'd be happy to send them to anyone an it's not listed on ebay only here thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom