2 Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobes for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oumba2000

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Upgrading to 2 YS-D1 strobes so looking to sell my 2 YS-01's. Have had these about 2 years and have approx 200 dives with them in Bonaire, Thailand, Lembeh, Philippines. Always been super impressed with them but looking forward to upgrading. Well taken care of and asking $600 + shipping for the pair and includes 2 fiber optic cables, 1 for each strobe to the housing. Used previously with an Olympus housing so cables may not be compatible with your housing.

cable v1.jpgcable v2.jpgcable v3.jpg

ys01 v3.jpgys01 v2.jpgys01 v1.jpg

strobes v1.jpgstrobes v2.jpg

Last edited:
Will the sync cables work with a nauticam housing? If so how about 550 shipped

I've spoken to Bluewater Photo and I believe I will need to buy a new fiber optic cable as I have a Nauticam like you and these 2 aren't compatible. If your housing is similar to mine, you need the cables that screw to the housing and the 2 cables I have do not, they simply plug into the strobes and housing. I'll do $550 shipped for both of the strobes if you'd like.

Can you please post the link for the cables

---------- Post added September 6th, 2014 at 12:08 PM ----------

It seems each cable is $85 so that , means $ 550 + 170 in cables that just to much? What is the lowest you will let them go ?

Posted pictures of the dual fiber optic cable. Like I mentioned, my Nauticam housing requires a screw cap on the end of the cable to attach to the housing so not sure yours does. If not, these will work. Either way, you'll have to buy a fiber optic cable and YS-01 strobes for $550 is a pretty good deal when you'll spend $430 per strobe + the price of the cables new. Let me know. Thanks.

In the first picture is there 2 cables or is it one male two female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom