Rick's Dive and Travel Center For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNewsWire

Contributor
Reaction score
After more than 36 years, due to personal reasons and with the support of my family, I am offering the business and store for sale.
We are a PADI 5-Star IDC with an in-house Course Director who also works the sales floor. We have an in-house Repair Technician and Service Dept. We currently have on contract 10 PADI Scuba Instructors and several very actively involved Asst. Instructors and Divemasters. We teach both Fall & Spring semester Scuba courses at Harding University in nearby Searcy, AR and our pool is rented by the hour to a local swim instruction school, several days each week.
We have a fully equipped rental department, restrooms with showers and lockers, and two classrooms. 
Since our pool is an integral part of our business, I have some specific information about it. The pool floor is a flat with a depth of 3ft (for 12ft of the 40ft length), then it’s 14.5 ft deep. We converted about 2 years ago to a salt electronic chlorination system which is very cost effective and easy on skin and equipment. All the pool equipment has been replaced and/or updated within the last year.
Also of significant interest to someone wanting to purchase the store is our air compressor and fill station. We have a separate room on the exterior back wall of the building that houses the Worthington V2A/SABC 5000psi Air Compressor and 17 staging bottles. We installed a new 15HP electric motor in the compressor earlier this year and it has less than 500 hours service time. 
Thanks!
Robyn Newton
President
Rick's Dive "N Travel Center, Inc
2323 North Poplar Street
N. Little Rock, AR 72114-2323

VAlM0ZxVSZg

More...

Back
Top Bottom