Simple, Effective Solution for Motion Sickness Unveiled to the Dive Industry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNewsWire

Contributor
Reaction score
In today’s competitive retail environment, savvy dive retailers are always looking for ways to enhance and upgrade their product lines. The manufacturer of the NO MO NAUSEA BAND is pleased to announce the product’s introduction to the recreational scuba diving industry. 
Designed by inventor and founder, Jacqueline Darna MHSc AA-C, the NO MO NAUSEA BAND is a low-cost answer for motion sickness – a common issue for traveling scuba divers who aren’t used to the waves encountered when diving from a boat. The product uses peppermint, an FDA approved aromatherapy scent, mixed with a latex free elastic acupressure band worn on the wrist. The result is a highly-effective solution to decrease nausea and vomiting that can help save a dive trip. 
Well-known dive industry sales and marketing professional Chad Barbay has seen the results of the NO MO NAUSEA BAND first hand. “Motion sickness is a common issue the NO MO NAUSEA BAND provides a very effective way to combat this challenge. The first time I dove with the wristband, I found it was comfortable – even under my wetsuit. I’m looking forward to presenting this exciting product to retailers in my region and across the United States.” 
Dr. Darna has announced that Barbay will be the exclusive dive industry marketing representative for the NO MO NAUSEA BAND. “Chad’s knowledge of the dive industry and his enthusiastic support of the product provide an excellent platform for dive centers and resorts looking to enhance their product lines and profit margins.” 
According to Barbay, this product provides nearly 50 percent profit margin for retailers and resorts – without extensive upfront costs. The product is easy to use, can be customized with the name of the store or resort and can help keep divers in the water. 
“It’s no fun getting sea-sick on a dive trip,” Barbay points out. “The NO MO NAUSEA BAND saves dives, keeps divers in the water and does it in a convenient, highly effective method that isn’t cumbersome or difficult to use.” 
For ordering details, contact Barbay directly at 407 245 7810

jIO8W048ijE

More...

Back
Top Bottom