Poseidon Harness and Wing BRAND NEW NEVER WET (700 Retail, asking $400 OBO)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zach613

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a Poseidon One Harness/Wing Combo for sale. The size is large, but it is extremely adjustable.

I will include the Poseidon tank cam straps so that this can be used for single tank diving easily.

I received this with my rebreather and I am using something else for it. My loss, your gain because I realize that I would never get the full asking price.

This is compatible with single tank, doubles, and rebreathers.

Like I said, it has never been wet. 100% brand new, I just don't have the packaging.

This thing is crazy adjustable, you can move the d rings (you can even turn them sideways to accommodate over the shoulder counter lungs if you like) and back padding all over the place. It is 40lb wing, which will work with single tank (especially steel) and seems like It would also work with doubles (should be enough lift for aluminum doubles or steel single).

I am asking $400 OBO. US shipping included at asking price!
xbesea50.jpg

Poseidon harness wing combo available ?

I have a Poseidon One Harness/Wing Combo for sale. The size is large, but it is extremely adjustable.

I will include the Poseidon tank cam straps so that this can be used for single tank diving easily.

I received this with my rebreather and I am using something else for it. My loss, your gain because I realize that I would never get the full asking price.

This is compatible with single tank, doubles, and rebreathers.

Like I said, it has never been wet. 100% brand new, I just don't have the packaging.

This thing is crazy adjustable, you can move the d rings (you can even turn them sideways to accommodate over the shoulder counter lungs if you like) and back padding all over the place. It is 40lb wing, which will work with single tank (especially steel) and seems like It would also work with doubles (should be enough lift for aluminum doubles or steel single).

I am asking $400 OBO. US shipping included at asking price!
View attachment 193128

Have it for sale yet ?

Is this still available? I am local, which would save you the shipping trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom