Inon wet lens complete LD set.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boletus1973

Contributor
Reaction score
hello,
for upgrading to M4/3 i'm here to sell my bayonet wet lens package.

i'm selling an INON UWL H100-28LD plus INON DOME LENS UNIT II for UWL H100... this piece of equipment is the best wet fisheye on the market, all optical Crystal... really good quality lenses.. the condition are spectacular... it's like new from the shop! retail is 800euros for both lenses.

i'm selling also a close up lens, INON UCL165LD +6... condition like the H100... retail is 170euros.

i'm selling also NAUTICAM M67 to LD adapter, screw it on the port and you have a fast bayonet Mount.... easy and fast to switch from macro to wide... retail is 160euro.

all this package was used only the last august in indonesia, it's new!! retail price for all is 1110euros! i'm asking 800plus shipping and you will receive also two LD lens holder as a gift!

I'm in northern Italy and ship only in europe, payment with paypal is preferred, but also a bank transfer is ok...

DSC09318 by boletus.italy, on Flickr

DSC09319 by boletus.italy, on Flickr

DSC09321 by boletus.italy, on Flickr

everything SOLD.... it can be close... Thankyou!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom