Cocos Island Liveaboard (9-19 October) - Huge Discount - Cancellation due to injury

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DM_in_DXB

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi fellow divers,

I am a Divemaster, currently based in the Middle East. The week before last I had a bad accident and broke my ankle – I’ve had to have it surgically rebuilt and am now in a cast for at least the next 6 weeks. Unfortunately, this means that I have to miss out on a dive expedition to Cocos Island (Costa Rica) that I had been planning for over a year now.  I am more upset about this than my ankle!!!

The trip is paid up in full and non-refundable. I am trying to find a replacement and am willing to let the trip go for an extremely reasonable price.  There is an entire cabin available (so it could sell as single, double or twin occupancy).  The trip is 9-19 October and includes all dives, nitrox, food / beer as well as the pre-sail night of the 8th hotel accommodation at a luxury boutique hotel in San Jose (hotel Grano de Oro). It's onboard the Sea Hunter and is going during high season for hammerheads.

The cost of the trip (boat only) is 5300 USD / person (10,600 USD double) but considering the trip is next month, I am willing to let it go (including the pre-sail hotel night) for the best offer. I’m hoping for at least 3500 USD (if single occupancy) or $2250 USD / person (if double occupancy)) – with a view to recovering at least something.
Please do feel free to get in touch and I would be happy to provide further details :)

anyone bite on this yet? PM me if still available.

Hi fellow divers,

I am a Divemaster, currently based in the Middle East. The week before last I had a bad accident and broke my ankle – I’ve had to have it surgically rebuilt and am now in a cast for at least the next 6 weeks. Unfortunately, this means that I have to miss out on a dive expedition to Cocos Island (Costa Rica) that I had been planning for over a year now.  I am more upset about this than my ankle!!!

The trip is paid up in full and non-refundable. I am trying to find a replacement and am willing to let the trip go for an extremely reasonable price.  There is an entire cabin available (so it could sell as single, double or twin occupancy).  The trip is 9-19 October and includes all dives, nitrox, food / beer as well as the pre-sail night of the 8th hotel accommodation at a luxury boutique hotel in San Jose (hotel Grano de Oro). It's onboard the Sea Hunter and is going during high season for hammerheads.

The cost of the trip (boat only) is 5300 USD / person (10,600 USD double) but considering the trip is next month, I am willing to let it go (including the pre-sail hotel night) for the best offer. I’m hoping for at least 3500 USD (if single occupancy) or $2250 USD / person (if double occupancy)) – with a view to recovering at least something.
Please do feel free to get in touch and I would be happy to provide further details :)

Back
Top Bottom