Anilao Dive Hotels?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaFlea

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings All, I was hoping to get some feedback from some local divers in the Manila area about the dive oriented hotels in the Anilao area.

We be in the Manila area for a holiday in Jan of 15 and had planned to visit PG for a few days of diving. After reading a bit on this section of the Board I began to look into Anilao. Of the hotels I could find on the internet most were a bit too expensive for my tastes.

I was wondering if some local divers could tell me if I will find any dive focused hotels that would be in the $35 to $60 USD range. I guess I'm comparing the pricing to PG's range of hotel costs. I don't really need too many tourist luxuries, just a clean and modest place where I can dive, dine, and sleep. The beauty of the seaview is all I really need.

I will say its been about 10 years since I was able to visit the Philippines for a diving vacation and I know the rates will rise as the years pass.

Thank you for your time and feedback.

Good Dives, SeaFlea.

Last edited:
Just google search "Anilao Dive Resorts" Just off the top of my head, lower end Planet Dive, Middle Aquaventure reef club. Crystal Blue and higher end Aiynmar and Acasia. Most Anilao resorts have their own websites these days

Kwhkg, Thanks for your reply. I'll see what I can find out about those hotels. Could I ask.... in your opinion, I would think that the diving between Anilao and PG would be very similar due to their proximity. Is this true?

Thanks for your time.

Good Dives, SeaFlea.

Back
Top Bottom