Bare Nex Gen Pro Womens Size Med Drysuit Only 1 Dive On it 675 obo.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spring_s

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Bare Nex Gen Pro drysuit for sale 675 obo.
Details:
Womens size med. Soft boots are a womens size 10 i think. Only 1 dive on it but has been stored in a closet for about 1.5 years. Zipper is in perfect cond. The wrist seals are okay as well. Neck seal needs to be replaced as it has cracked while sitting for so long(Cost about 75 dollars). Comes with a bag for storage, zipper wax, dry hood, lp inflator and original paper work. These retail for 1199.00. Feel free to email me with any questions. i will post photos soon otherwise it is easier if i email them to you.

Shanemspring@gmail.com

thanks

0922141107.jpg0922141107a.jpg0922141107b.jpg0922141107c.jpg0922141107d.jpg0922141107f.jpg0922141108.jpg0922141108a.jpg0922141109.jpg

Bare Nex Gen Pro drysuit for sale 675 obo.
Details:
Womens size med. Soft boots are a womens size 10 i think. Only 1 dive on it but has been stored in a closet for about 1.5 years. Zipper is in perfect cond. The wrist seals are okay as well. Neck seal needs to be replaced as it has cracked while sitting for so long(Cost about 75 dollars). Comes with a bag for storage, zipper wax, dry hood, lp inflator and original paper work. These retail for 1199.00. Feel free to email me with any questions. i will post photos soon otherwise it is easier if i email them to you.

Shanemspring@gmail.com

thanks

Hi. Do you have pics?

Hi,

Do you have this for sale still? I have a friend looking to buy a drysuit. She is 5'6" and about 140lbs. Do you think that would fit her? Pelase let me know.

Thanks!

Bert

pictures were uploaded in the post. Are you able to see them

---------- Post added December 3rd, 2014 at 03:44 PM ----------

im sorry as i dont get alertsd to replys and havent been on in a while. Are you still interested?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom