Don't need no stinkin' Shark Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you have to ask? but, yes it is, there's no sharks in your video

Reactions: Doc
Is it being played back in real time? Loved how some would push the bait and/or the crabs away.

Reactions: Doc
Real time except for obvious slow parts, I don't see the big difference between this and staged shark dives, Fish being fed, un natural environment, all for entertaining humans, fish attacking bait, rolling and tearing at bait, OHh But this is in my little pool so there is one big difference.

JanRoatan0088.jpg

...OHh But this is in my little pool so there is one big difference.View attachment 193598

Captive program? The greenies have now been put on alert. Expect the Animal Liberation Front to appear sometime this decade. Being the Honduran Chapter of ALF, they will likely rescue these critters into pots of "heated" oil.

Ok, fine, you bought a GoPro. Were you in some fashion bored? Now put down the camera, back away slowly. Step away from the GoPro.

Well, it was some of the best GoPro I've seen since that guy did the stratosphere balloon jump with them two nekkid Playmates.

That is awesome. The only thing that would make that video better was if it was 4 hours long.

It wasn't?

[I hope this is on-topic and not non-TOS (not non-TOS? Is that something?) I love me some GoPro Videos, yessir.]

More please, may we have another? How about 6 minutes of your dog sleeping? Just put it on a tripod, go relax, have a brewskie.

P.S: What was the bait there? Some miscreant's finger?

Geez you guys are a tough crowd. I enjoyed it . . .well the first half anyway. :)

I kept rooting for the Sgt. Major to get his fair share...not happening with the bullies of the pool there. :angrymob:

I kept rooting for the Sgt. Major to get his fair share...not happening with the bullies of the pool there. :angrymob:

Yet as dawn arrives after some wind and waves there is likely a whole new set of players and yesterdays are out in the big blue, except for the hermit crabs and snails anyway​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom