Iruvai Liveaboard in Maldives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cwoco

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there!

Has anyone heard of the boat called Iruvai? My group of friends and I have been trying to get Maldives liveaboard during New Year, but most boats are full. One online dive travel agent offered us Iruvai, but I can't find any reviews of it, and only a rather inactive FB page. Suspiciously/strangely/dubiously, the agent told us that the boat is empty so far (most other boats are full/almost full?).

I do know, however, that a local dive agency in my country (Singapore) is planning a trip there in early October. Not sure whether we can afford to wait till after that trip (to get reviews) then book though.

If you have been there or heard of it, do let me know how it is please! Thank you!

Hey there.

Check them out (Iruvai) on Facebook "Iruvai Maldives Liveaboard" or "MV Iruvai". It is part of the Submaldives fleet. (Submaldives Buceo en Maldivas - Cruceros Vida a bordo - Submaldives).

Just came back from a trip with them and it was awesome. Great company. Dives were mind blowing. And the guides.. boat crew... They did their best to get all the dives perfect for us. We got to see everything we wanted and more! A diver friend even got a surprise treat underwater on a milestone dive.

Go for it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom