RAID Launches Italian Office

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveNewsWire

Contributor
Reaction score
RAID International is proud to announce the establishment of their Italian Office in Modena. “RAID International has plans to expand its operation into Europe and the Italian Office is very well strategically placed to help us accomplish this. The RAID Italy Office will be led by an extremely talented and well known team in the form of Stefano Stolfa, Stefano Infanti and Danilo Turola. Like all global executives, they all have extensive experience in diver training, training agency and dive centre management”, says RAID International CEO Jim Holliday. 
Stolfa became a diver at the age of 12 and by the age of 18 was an instructor in the Italian Federation. He later became a PADI instructor, working in Italy, Maldives and the Red Sea. In 1990 he joined SSI and became an Instructor Trainer, Certifier, Training Manager and ITD. In 1994 contributed to the nitrox recreational manual for SNSI as an educational consultant. In 2005 he acquired SUB SERVICE, the company that managed SSI’s brand in Italy. As an evaluator of technical courses, open circuit and closed circuit, Stolfa has done over 6,000 dives and been involved in the training of more than 4,000 divers and 1,500 instructors within Italy over the past 8 years.  
His close friend and collaborator for over 25 years, Stefano Infanti is also an expert diver and has over 1,000 dives to his credit spread over all the oceans of the world. Infanti served as Sales Manager, Art Director and Webmaster for SSI Italy from 2006 to 2014. In particular, Infanti has spearheaded the development and translation of diver educational programs in Italy and will take on the same coordinating role within RAID Internationals for their Italian Translation Program. 
Danilo Turola has also been a friend to Stolfa for over 20 years, been a diver since 1994 and has personally accumulated over 2,500 dives. As an instructor, he has trained more than 1,000 divers. Turola is also a Rebreather Instructor, President of one the biggest dive clubs in the region and is also the current owner of a prominent diving center in Italy. As an expert technical diver, Turola has decided to join Stolfa and Infanti in their new RAID Italy venture – an involvement he deeply believes in.  
Stolfa says: “on the personal side, of all the diving I've seen, pretty much everything (he says with a laugh), my big passion is for deep unexplored wrecks. On the training side RAID at this time in my life is an absolute novelty due to the fact RAID is completely digital in providing diver theory at all levels. Its interactive and dive professionals have a sensible degree of flexibility in the way they present the in-water work. I believe in RAID because this agency fully covers all areas of diving with the same passion I have: recreational, technical and freediving”. 
Stolfa went on to say: “I also believe in RAID because of its impressive pool of professional dive executives they have brought together Jim Holliday, Paul Toomer, Barry Coleman, Terry Cummins, Mike Wells and Col McKenzie, all I know personally. Several are people with whom I have produced and developed educational programs in the past. People whom I admire and respect not only for their professional qualities and diving experience, but above all, their approach to their fellow human beings. Friends with whom I have discussed and shared ideas about teaching scuba for many years. I will never forget my first meeting with Col McKenzie and the first discussion I had with Paul” Toomer – amazing”. 
Paul Toomer, Director of Training for RAID International said: “we extend a very warm welcome to our Italian brothers joining our international executive team and wish them all the best for the future. We are now starting to witness iconic divers like our Italian Team see the virtues of RAID. That is why RAID now has full service offices in Southern Africa, Australia, Europe, Korea, Philippines, UK, Latin America, Kuwait / Qatar and several throughout Asia. We are open for business”. 
Stolfa summed it all up by saying: “I’m sure that we will do a great job in Italy thanks to the contributions that will be made by my partners Stefano Infanti and Danilo Turola. Thanks also to RAID International and especially all my friends form the RAID Executive who have come together with us to continue to do the wonderful job we have done for diving in my region for so many years”. 
RAID Italy:
41043 Formigine.
Modena. Italy.
Via Pirandello 23
Email:  stefano.stolfa@gmail.com   
Telephone: 0039 335 82 40263
RAID International
PO Box 100
East Maitland 
NSW. 2323
Australia
info@diveraid.com.au
+ 61 (2) 4966-4877 
Please visit www.diveraid.com to experience a truly innovative diver training package.

1B3TSZxc_Lo

More...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom