gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
anyone going to gilboa this weekend..the quarry is supposed to be ice free this weekend..and people wont have to pay the 50 either..

I would call ahead the minute before you leve the house to drive down.

snuggle:
anyone going to gilboa this weekend..the quarry is supposed to be ice free this weekend..and people wont have to pay the 50 either..

I thought the $50 pass was needed through 3/31 ??

i asked him this morning about it and he said it didnt apply right now..at least thats what he told me when i asked if i had to pay 50..

snuggle:

Will be there Sunday at 11. Mike says it is completely open now. 70F on friday.

hantzu701:
unfortunately, I'm headed to the ghost ship festival. otherwise, I'd love to go.

Hantzu

Save a weekend in April. I'll introduce you to the yahoos I have to put up with there. 8)

JohnF

snuggle:
i asked him this morning about it and he said it didnt apply right now..at least thats what he told me when i asked if i had to pay 50..

What is the $50.00 about? Are they charging a yearly fee this summer?

Alfred.E:
What is the $50.00 about? Are they charging a yearly fee this summer?
Originally, this winter was a "pass only" diving allowed....the winter season was from the beginning to Jan to the end of March, and the pass was 50$

However, you would be able to use the winter diving pass until the end of April.

Apparantly in light of the rough winter season, Mike has lifted the "pass only" diving restriction and you can now (before the end of March) enter the quarry without having to buy a pass. I would imagine that anyone who has purchased a pass will still be able to use said pass for entry until the end of April.

-T

Back
Top Bottom