USIA Ladies Drysuit MS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeahorseDeb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
USIA womens MS fits my measurements of 36-27-35 5'3" 135lbs with room for someone who might be a bit larger/smaller than me and up to 5'5".

USIA drysuit manufacture with their Techniflex fabric which is very rugged and durable. Reinforced areas of the shoulders, knees and elbows using their "Super Fabric" which is combined with their cordura overlays on the seat, knee, wrist, ankle and elbows. Adjustable internal suspenders with hard sole boots. Wrist and neck seals replaced 8/2013. Lots of tread left on boot soles, rear entry zip. Slightly warmer than a shell drysuit. Maintained in very very good condition, "babied" is how I describe my care. Inflator hose is included!

$650

I have more pix available upon request, Paypal only and I'll pay shipping within 48 states.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 69
I was 122 lbs when I was measured for it, but I don't think it will go to 5'7".. You might not be able to bend over and put your fins on.

Two measurements to help those interested:

leg inseam is 34"
outside of shoulder to crotch is 31"

Still looking for a new home...$600...

Sold, thankyou!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom