Let's chow! Steak night 7 Oct

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sushi Boy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
It's been a while since our last steak night and Sushi Boy's hungry! Let's get together for some more beverages and bovine this coming Tuesday, Oct 7th at Griffs, Houston's oldest sports bar.

If you've never been to Griff's, it's a Houston institution - a nice divey little neighborhood bar located just off of Montrose at 3416 Roseland St . They have a small parking lot, and if that's full, there's ample street parking nearby.

Steaks are $12 and comes with baked potato or fries or side salad. Happy hour til 7pm. I've never been there for steak night, but I'm willing to bet that you can order off their regular menu if you're not feeling beefy.

Come when you can, stay as long as you want. I'll probably be rolling in around 6:30 pm.

CHUM steak nights are always a lot of fun. Let us know if you'd like to join us so we know to keep an eye out for you.

Awesome, we look forward to meeting you! I'll have a black polo shirt on with a CHUM logo and look nothing like my avatar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom