WANTED: Nauticam Flip Diopter Holder for 4" Semi-Dome (4/3 & NEX) & 67mm Mount Model

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marshmellow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking to do some experimenting with lens, domes and extensions for my NEX 7 system.

Looking for both a Nauticam part # 25101, 67mm flip diopter holder (has 67mm swing and attaches to 67mm threads on macro port) and a second mount, Nauticam # 25105, that attaches to the 4" semi-dome (Nauticam 4/3 & NEX port system).

I would be open to a Saga dual flip holder instead of the # 25101 above.

Thanks,

Marshall

Last edited:
Bump! Still looking for flip mount.

Why don't you just call Reef/Backscatter/Bluewater/ anyone. These are not items that pop up used very often, they don't age or get improved.
Bill

Very true, but they're quite pricey and more than I want to spend, so it's worth it to me to see if a used one shows up, as I'm in no hurry.

Finally found the 67mm Nauticam 25101 flip 67mm mount, but still looking for the N# 25105 for a 4" semi-dome for he 4/3/NEX system.

Thanks,

Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom