Olympus XZ-1 camera set-up in perfect condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

franckxlegion

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone. I am reluctantly selling my underwater camera equipment due to the fact that I am not able to dive so often anymore. This is a great looking RIG, producing quality underwater photography. If you are looking into starting underwater photography, everything you need to start is included. I'd love to sell as a set for US$ 2200. The camera is brand new as I had dropped the old one while travelling. Everything new cost just under US$ 5000, so this is quite a good price to get started in underwater photography.

Please bear in mind that the price is not negotiable. This equipment is in excellent condition, has been well looked after, and works great. I include a camera bag that can carry all the kit, as well as rechargeable batteries for the strobes.
I have not checked the price of shipping, but this is generally not too expensive to anywhere in the world from Taiwan. Paypal only and the item will be shipped within 3 days of payment cleared. Feel free to PM me if you need information or more photos. I live in Taichung, so anyone living in Taiwan is welcome to come and see the rig in Taichung.
DSC09523.jpg
Included in the price are:

Olympus camera XZ-1 White

Housing PT-050 + spare O'ring
3 extra batteries
1 small soft case to carry the camera around
1 Camera backpack (Very strong backpack. Can carry the whole rig with spare parts)
Sola 600 $ with ball mount
INON UWL-H100 Wide Angle Lens 28M67 Type 2 (no scratch/ perfect condition)
SUBSEE X10 macro lens (no scratch/ perfect condition)
INON D-2000w with fiber optic cables & diffuser
INON D-180 with fiber optic cable & diffuser

Arms and clamps Trays, Arms & Mounts :: Arms & Clamps :: I-DAS Pro -
S-Tray
2 x INON Float Arms M 200mm (mint condition, only done about 10 dives)
2 x 9" arms
2 x 5" arms
7 x clamps
2 x INON 67mm lens holders
2 x INON Strobe ball adapters
1 x Ball to base adapters
1 x Cold shoe adapter

I may consider selling in separate lot as follow.

(Tray / Arms / Clamps / / Ball to base adapter) $550.00

(2 x strobes (D2000+D1800) / 2 X Diffuser / 2 x fiber optic cables / 2 x Ball adapter / 2 x Neoprene cover) $550.00

(Subsee macro +10 / UWL-H100 Wide Angle Lens 28M67 Type 2 + 2 x Lense holders) $550.00

(camera + housing + Sola 600 + Cold shoe adapter $550.00

Interested in your INON Float Arms M 200mm; is it sufficient buoyancy for this rig? PM me best price please; thanks.

Hi, thanks for your message. The rig is still negatively buoyant with these arms, but they sure help making the handling of the rig comfortable underwater. If you are looking for something a bit more buoyant, may be the jumbo float arms would be a little better. I am not selling the float arms by themselves unfortunately. cheers

Can you post some photos of the lenses?

DSC09617.jpgDSC09618.jpgDSC09619.jpgDSC09620.jpgDSC09616.jpgPA160004.jpg
Here are the photo for the Subsee +10 and INON UWL-H100 Wide Angle Lens 28M67 Type 2. I am currently posting the ad elsewhere, and I have reduced the price for this lot to US$500.00 (including the 2 lenses holder M67) cheers.

Last edited:
I was also wondering if you could help me to answer a question about the Inon diffuser that is if any of your diffusers are for the full auto function on the D-2000. I wanted to know for the full auto diffuser if the black ring on the front for the auto sensor presses up against the strobe cover, and or if there is a insert inside that black ring.

I have tried asking my distributor here but does not have the full auto one in stock to compare, I also looked on the Inon website but could not find any information in regards to the black ring.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom