IkeLite Slave Sensor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DENLASCUBA

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Forsale is an Iklite DS Slave sensor # 4100.5.

This is great for those who are using or would like to use an Ikelite strobe with a housing that does not support Ikelites connections. You can also use is device to set up a wireless strobe unit and set the strobe in different areas around the shooting area to give different angles of light at different distances.

The slave has TTL capability and does not require any batteries for DS series strobes, for SS series strobes you will need to use batteries for the unit its self.

I have not used this unit in just ver 2 years as I no longer use Ikelite strobes and have switched to Inon, it has never been flooded and there is not corrosion present.

Asking 50 USD/ 1,700 THB item ships from Thailand shipping will depend on your location and service you would like it shipped with. International: Paypal only, Domestic: Paypal, Cash, Thai Bank Transfer. Buyer assumes responsibility for any transaction fees.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom