Nikon d40 case?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
Shot in the dark, but does anyone have a hard case for a d40 laying around they would like to part with?

I have a aquatica for a D70 and can include the camera body as well. No lenses. lee

Hey lee, what's your price on the d70 housing? I still have a d70 I keep around because of the electronic shutter and the absurd flash sync speed it is capable of.

I have the aquatica extension and zoom gear for the 18-55mm lens. I am still using my d40 housing. I would like $140usd for the extension and zoom gear.

FYI, scubastingay and I have been chatting via PM's. lee

Yes, we did talk via PM. But, the way you have phrased this seems disingenuous. It almost appears as if this statement has been made to try and convince/provoke others into trying to buy it because of the alleged competition.

For the price you are asking, I am not interested. It is not worth $500 to bring down 10 year old tech. An older (but still much, much newer than the d70) Canon-T2I body and housing can be had for $50-100 more than you're asking for just the housing, and would provide much better results. I normally would leave this to PMs, but you have decided to make it public.

Scubastingray, that was NEVER my intentions...! I have never actively tried to sell it on this board or any other board. The ONLY reason I posted what I did post was to politely say to others that I did not blow you off. Nothing more than that. You said you were not interested and I was fine with that. Aquatica housings are expensive and for what was included, I was not going to lower the price off 500.00.

Now, lets go and enjoy our Monday... lee

Still on the lookout for a case. Any pointers on finding a used one somewhere else would be appreciated as well.

Back
Top Bottom