any Oceanic reps respond to PM's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ralphy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a problem with an oceanic dive computer and have contacted oceanic by email (about a month ago) and PM ( couple weeks ago) on here with not a peep from either does oceanic care to address faults with their products for customers ?

Not sure how active they are on the forum here.
Have you tried to contact them via their website?

(800) 435-3483
(510) 562-0500. M-f 8-5
hello@oceanicusa.com

Spelling errors courtesy of iPhone

I contacted them through their Australian website (I'm In Australia) might shoot the US team an email too and see if they can sort out the dive computer

Cheers

The US team got me in contact with the Aus team , They were very professional and fixed the problem, quite happy with their performance

The US team got me in contact with the Aus team , They were very professional and fixed the problem, quite happy with their performance

Oceanic customer service is top notch.

I am on the phone right now with an Oceanic rep. I need a repair on my Oceanic computer. The tech support is outstanding.

Reactions: mbs
I am in the U.S. And sent the rep a pm here, sent an email to the address listed in their profile and 5 emails and not a peep. Going to try to call them but it's really frustrating

Not all manufacturers keep as close an eye on their forums as they'd like or in some instances should. Contacting direct by phone if practical or email direct is often the fastest course of action. Oceanic has in general a very good reputation for customer service and I'm sure once aware of your issue they will sort it out promptly. Good luck.

It's Scuba Show weekend so they're probably traveling/setting up for that.

Back
Top Bottom