Best instructor in Bellevue/Seattle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bobk333

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't been diving in several years and it has been decades since I have been diving in cold water, so although I already have a lot of advanced certifications, I want to get a basic recertification or take a beginning class all over again.

Can someone recommend a really good instructor in Bellevue or Seattle? I live in Bellevue, so that would be convenient as far as traffic. Thanks.

Well, I think my husband is a pretty good instructor :). Check out posts from Peter Guy on this board and you'll get a sense for who he is. He teaches independently and also out of Bubbles Below in Woodinville.

+1 for TSandM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been to one of Peter's seminars on gas management and sat down and talked to him after the seminar as well. He's a good guy and his wife TSandM has always been very helpful to me being a new diver as well. I would give them serious consideration.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom