Northern Divers hot water suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnaSC

New
Reaction score
# of dives
A few years ago we acquired this dive suit from a friend that had a salvage company after he passed away. Neither of us know anything about diving but I guess we held on to it for sentimental reasons. It has been hanging in a closet for a little over 2 years. What I know about it is that it is a Northern Divers hot water suit size large. It has never been used but I don't know how hanging in a closet affects suits like this. It appears to be in great condition. Anyway I'm not sure what it's worth but will ask $500 OBO.

Thanks,
Donna C.

20141019_124458.jpg20141019_124536.jpg20141019_124551.jpg20141019_124607.jpg20141019_124615.jpg20141019_124622.jpg

Hi, Donna. My name is Bryan. Checking to see if you still have the suit.

Sorry but I can't figure out how to delete the post but the suit has been sold. Thanks for the interest and again terribly sorry for leaving the ad up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom