WTB - Fiber Optic Cable for Inon S2000 to S&S universal mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snowdog61

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Bit the bullet and bought a 2nd strobe so now I'm in need of another FO cable as the correct Inon Inon-to-dual S&S offering is a tad pricey. Testing the waters to see if someone has one they aren't using - working or not as I'm mostly interested in the Inon type-4 hardware (90 degree piece that screws onto the strobe's trigger sensor). If someone has an available 2 hole S&S plug fitting (bushing) for the camera side, that would be great too.

IN-4562121435629-2.jpg

Last edited:
There are a number of ways to do this a lot more inexpensively. Divervision sells the adapter and you can buy fiber really cheaply. The double hole bushing is only $3,
Bill

Thanks Bill - was figuring the DYI route was going to be the path I would end up taking. Paying $100 for the "official" part seemed ridiculous as it's more half of what I paid for strobe (was a truly great deal). Ancillary costs are killing me! Part may be only $3 but a $15 shipping cost just kills it for me

Last edited:
You can get the two hole adapters from Reef as well (other wise email me and I can send you a couple) and XIT also makes an adapter.
Bill

Thanks Bill - I pass by Reef Photo on occasions so can swing by next time I'm that way - a good excuse for a dive trip is my thought :) There's no way I can convince myself to pay $15 S&H on a $3 part - the 2-hole adapter isn't a concern and I truly appreciate the offer. I'd just like to be done with this setup and go dive - got the tray mount and YS adapter in so just need to put drain holes in the LocLine and build/buy the trigger cable. The original plan was to stay small and light with this camera setup - ie. have it there it for "snapshots". S95 in a Canon housing on an Inon tray with single direct mount S2000 - It somehow has slowly morphed into a photographs and a rig - now I've even found myself looking at arms and *gasp* better strobes. This stuff is worse than crack!

Let me see what I've got. I'll try to post an image up. Just something lying around from a strobe package I bought. Not looking for much, just actual shipping + few dollars

I agree that this stuff is worse than crack, you should see our gear closet (I shoot stills, my wife video)
Bill

you have my condolences Bill. I'd really love diving if it wasn't for all the crap you have to carry. Can't remember the last time I just dove - no camera, speargun, lobster bag, etc

Back
Top Bottom