Wanted: Mares Vector or Mares Dragon BCDs S-M

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WebmasterJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Putting together a gear set for my niece and nephew, looking to buy a used Mares BCD, preferably a Vector (for cost reasons) but a Dragon would also work.
Would prefer one with integrated weights but not a dealbreaker, I know some of the older ones did not have the MRS weight system.
Needs to be one of the models with a shoulder dump valve, a kidney dump valve, and the standard power inflator off the left shoulder (not the one tucked in lower on the BCD)

Fairly specific on Make/Model etc, part of that is getting them serviced and parts in the future, the other side is what they have used when getting certified and what I have.

If you are upgrading or have a used one collecting dust please send me a PM (private message) and we will see if we can make a deal.

12_-1884232393.jpg
294833_vector_chrome.gif

Was able to get a size small BCD still looking for a Medium Mares Vector or Medium Mares Dragon
Thanks.

If it becomes of interest, I have a mint condition zeagle escape in size medium

Looking for one more Mares BCD, need a Small or XS same criteria as above, thanks.

Looking for a Women's Small or an Xtra Small. Would like weight integrated.

Have gotten all the BCDs I need save one, looking for one more Mares BCD size small or xs, needs to be a semi recent model (vector, dragon, etc) with integrated weights.

If the BC is missing the weight pouches that is OK if they are the MRS weight system as I can find spares.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom