stood up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
well i went to gilboa today to meet up with someone from the board who ended up not showing up so i couldnt dive..but the 2 hour drive wasnt all in vain as i got to meet a few divers trying out rebreathers and i got to chat with mike and his fiance a bit..anyways to the diver who didnt show for whatever reason have a good day..you know who you are ..heres some pics..

snuggle:
well i went to gilboa today to meet up with someone from the board who ended up not showing up so i couldnt dive..but the 2 hour drive wasnt all in vain as i got to meet a few divers trying out rebreathers and i got to chat with mike and his fiance a bit..anyways to the diver who didnt show for whatever reason have a good day..you know who you are ..heres some pics..

I know that I wanted to go today and made other plans based on the fact that I wasn't sure about being able to find a dive buddy.

I'm glad that you had a good day after all and sorry that I didn't make plans to be there. That compressed nitrogen withdrawl is an ugly thing. The shakes and convulsions.....

thats ok divebrian you dont have to be apologize for anything..we should get together sometime to dive..im sure we would have a blast..

snuggle:
thats ok divebrian you dont have to be apologize for anything..we should get together sometime to dive..im sure we would have a blast..

Oh well, I may be able to slip down there next weekend. That is assuming that the four letter word that supports my diving addiction (begins with a "W" and ends with a "K) doesn't interfere with that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom