Nauticam NEX-6 Aluminum housing with two ports. Sea and sea strobes, tray, arms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

setchell

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For sale:

Nauticam NA NEX-6 machined aluminum housing with moisture sensor for Sony NEX-6 Mirrorless camera.

Has two ports: 4'' fisheye dome & 16-50 stock lens port with focus knob and focus gear

Comes with tray with two handles. Handles mount sea and sea ball and clamp arms, including
2 x Med arm
2 x Small arm
6 x ball clamps
Cold shoe mount
Sola 500 Red / White flood focus light with ball mount

2 x Sea & Sea ys01 strobes (with ball mounts) and fiber optic cables.

Included are spare tubes of lube, spare o-rings, o-ring pic and all covers, as well as a weather resistant photography knapsack to keep it all organized, also in very good condition.

System purchased April 2013; Housing has under 40 dives, only 15 of those in salt water. Well maintained, O-ring seal still in fantastic shape, spares never used. Works like a dream, in almost new condition. It took some amazing shots in Costa Rica as my primary camera.

Selling because I'm now a student and will be dry for the next couple years until school is over. Based in Edmonton, do not plan on any travel to use the housing let alone dive very much in the near future.

Total new value of system not including camera is $3500.00. For sale as is for $2500.00. If you would like the camera as well, NEX-6 16mp (HD video) with 15-200 zoom lens, 14-50 stock lens, 300 pancake e-mount adapter with fish-eye lens and all covers & charger with camera bag in excellent condition, I will let that go for $1000.00. Mssg me for pictures or if you have any questions. Serious inquiries only please.

IMG_20141130_204144.jpgIMG_20141130_204423.jpgIMG_20141130_202938.jpgIMG_20141130_203047.jpgIMG_20141130_204308.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom