Aqualung Lotus I3 BCD Brand New!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimmerchris

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
For Sale today is a brand new Aqualung Lotus I3 BCD size meduim. This BCD is an amazing BCD with the I3 specific dump valve. Selling because I need the money more than I need the BCD. My loss is your gain.
Designed specifically for women
Integrated Weight System - 30 lb capacity (20 lbs Diver releasable - 10 lbs non-diver releasable trim weights for improved weight distribution and balance)
Single touch control for both inflation and deflation. Lift up to inflate, push down to deflate - Click here for video
The i3 multiple dump features means that when you depress the i3 lever, all of the flat e-valves open at once! No more reaching for the wrong valve. They are also "one-way" which keeps water out
Wrapture Harness System hugs the contours of the female body providing superior comfort and stability and works together with shoulder swivel buckles to prevent ride-up and support the weight pockets
Knife mounting grommets allow you to attach a optional BC knife (shown on BC) - see below to order
Octo-pocket and Octo D-ring
Pocket within a pocket
Valve Retention Strap
4 angled stainless steel D-rings
Custom backpack is thin to keep cylinder close to your center of gravity
SureLock II weight system provides a single pull release
COLORS: Black/Charcoal/Pink
PRICE: 575
IMG_3700.jpgIMG_3701.jpgIMG_3703.jpgIMG_3705.jpg

Last edited:
Its up on ebay right now as well. They wont let you post links to ebay on this forum so I had to re post all my items.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom