DUI CLX450 for sale or trade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divino92

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a mens DUI CLX450 Drysuit (Size XL) that I am looking to sell or trade.I purchased it used from the original owner 2 months ago and have only used it 2 times. It works perfectly and has no leaks. It has a polartec powerstrech undergarment and has new latex wrist and neck seals with only 2 rings cut off the neck seal and 1 off the wrists. It is a dark gray and black color and the zipper is in perfect condition. There have never been any repairs made to the suit material other than neck and wrist seals being replaced. Also have the dui 11mm neoprene hood with the warm neck collar, a set of size 12 rock boots and 2 DUI Bags. It was built at DUI in 2004, however it is in Like New condition! I sent pics to DUI and they were amazed at the condition of the suit. I would like to trade it for a size large or possibly large, as I am 73 inches tall and 172lbs and the XL torso section is to big around and bunches up on my chest. If I can only sell it I am looking for $1200obo, and don't be afraid to make an offer. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• 00t0t_9gCD2MHtnNO_600x450.jpg
    00t0t_9gCD2MHtnNO_600x450.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 94
  • DRYSUIT.jpg
    DRYSUIT.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
In regard to fitment, my waist measured at 36" and the XL is rated for 42"-44". It really bums me out to have to sell it knowing I wont find another one for what I get out of this sale, but hopefully a trade or trade +some cash will happen . Thanks again for looking.

I cant seem to edit the original post, so I will just post here I guess. Price drop to $1000 obo. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom