Sherwood Avid CQR 3 BCD 3XL Great Condition w/ inflator octo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT_Tactical

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I purchased new in 2013, used about 20-30 dives before I switched to a back inflate system. I did have the cummerbund band made smaller by a professional sail making shop by having it sewn smaller with high tensile strength thread. I'm 6'7" and 280 and the band is still to big so I just took it off and quit using the cummerbund band all together. I have put it back on though. No leaks, tears, or scratches on it. Will come with a Blue Reef Octo/Inflator combo (have not used it, bought new and switched to a different BC after putting on this one and it came with a nicer octo inflator) and the original Sherwood inflator. BC is in great condition and has always been thoroughly flushed with clean fresh water after every use and hung up to dry inside climate controlled storage room in home. Will ship with insurance via USPS. Paypal preferred. $280.00 (shipped)
I can not add photos at the moment but will be able to email them. I will try to add photos later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom