COCOS ISLAND… ...With UNDERSEA HUNTER GROUP… ...One Trip Voucher…-Discounted-

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rchaney

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a trip to Cocos Island with Undersea Hunter Group that I'm not going to use.

Awhile back, I had the great fortune of going to Cocos Island with Undersea Hunter Group to film a short documentary about their submarine… and I was given a return trip to Cocos. I am now not going to use the voucher myself. It is good for any upcoming Undersea Hunter Group trips. (I have other vouchers I'm selling as a result of doing media work in the industry lately, with some of the best dive operations in the best locations. They are listed on this board as well.)

I am selling the voucher here at a 25% discount.
(As with all dive trips there are some additional costs that are not included here)

To learn more about their incredible dive operation (one of the very best in the world) and about Cocos, please go to their website:
Welcome to the Undersea Hunter Group, Cocos Island

A video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc25CIQ_DWY

Schedule and Rates for 2014-2016:
Liveaboard Trips Cocos Island Costa Rica
*I found the Argo to be a magnificent ship.

To act on this:
1. Check out their schedule and contact them to see which trips are open. They can also tell you where openings are for the whole upcoming year.
info@underseahuntergroup.com
2. Once you have a date you'd like, contact me. I will put you in contact with them and you can complete the reservation with them directly. Then send me payment.

You can reach me at:
Private Message through this board
-or-
Email: rchaney-at-cox.net
*Best to contact me both ways.

Please contact me with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Ralph

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom