Suunto D9TX with titanium band, USB and Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bison Ravi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Suunto D9TX Dive computer. Very lightly used for diving and snorkeling, for a total of 14h in the water, as seen in the computer history. I believe I did 16 dives or so with it.

Not a single scratch on the sapphire crystal, and only small scratches on the bezel, case and bracelet.

It is very easy to make surface scratches on titanium, so the bracelet and case both have many very small scratches on them, but you only see them from up close.

The computer comes with the wireless transmitter, titanium bracelet, USB cable and original boxes (including presentation box), as seen on the pictures.

Everything works perfectly and only selling because I need the money for other projects.

I can ship anywhere for the actual cost, and accept payments with paypal, bank transfers, or cash if picked up locally. The computer is presently in Montreal, and will ship from here or from Champlain, NY if you are in the US.

New you can find this for 1900USD, I'm asking 1400 or best reasonnable offer. If it doesnt sell here it's going on Ebay next week.

Description from suunto:

The Suunto D9tx is the world's first all-in-one wristop trimix dive computer. It brings together top-of-the-line features in a full titanium housing with sapphire glass, creating a design that complements a boardroom suit as well as it does a wetsuit. With gas switching between up to eight gases, the same technical RGBM as the award-winning Suunto HelO2, and an easy-to-read 3D tilt-compensated compass, it's the perfect all-in-one companion for adventurous spirits who want to explore the depths for longer.
Trimix support (including helium and oxygen)
Gas-switching between up to eight gases
Full continuous decompression with Suunto Technical RGBM algorithm
3D tilt-compensated digital compass
Three dive modes: Air, Mixed Gas, Gauge
Built-in dive planner
Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your laptop using Suunto DM4 with Movescount software
Includes titanium bracelet

Thank you!

IMG_0890.jpgIMG_2585.jpgIMG_2584.jpgIMG_2583.jpgIMG_2581.jpgIMG_2580.jpgIMG_2579.jpgIMG_0897.jpgIMG_0895.jpgIMG_0891.jpgIMG_2591.jpg

IMG_2592.jpgThe computer is now posted on ebay

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom