Downloading Dive Data to Two Computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chasisia

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I upgraded to the Windows 7 software a few years ago which required downloading the newer Wisdom Software for my dive computer(Wisdom dive computer purchased new in '07 (grey plastic button)) to my home computer and my travel laptop.
If I download from the Wisdom to a laptop (while on vacation for example), when I return home I cannot download those same dives to my home computer.
Is there a switch or something in a set-up mode that will allow me to download the stored/recorded dives from the Wisdom to two computers? Both computers are 64 bit, Windows 7.

I've spent hours trying to copy / export / import from one computer to another and cannot find any way to move these dives once their downloaded.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Chuck

You could try placing the datafile on the Dropbox and open it remotely from each machine?

I've had some success doing this with other non-dive related programs.

I upgraded to the Windows 7 software a few years ago which required downloading the newer Wisdom Software for my dive computer(Wisdom dive computer purchased new in '07 (grey plastic button)) to my home computer and my travel laptop.
If I download from the Wisdom to a laptop (while on vacation for example), when I return home I cannot download those same dives to my home computer.
Is there a switch or something in a set-up mode that will allow me to download the stored/recorded dives from the Wisdom to two computers? Both computers are 64 bit, Windows 7.

I've spent hours trying to copy / export / import from one computer to another and cannot find any way to move these dives once their downloaded.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Chuck

Have you tried Subsurface? (Subsurface | An open source divelog) ? Freeware and I've never that problem w/ Suunto computers (sorry don't own a Sherwood)

Be sure your downloader is set to the correct computer.

Wisdom Screen.jpg

I have 3 different versions of the Wisdom and am running Windows Vista, 7 and 8.1. Downloading multiple times works on every platform.

Back
Top Bottom