Women's Zeagle Ranger BCD Size Small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungho Kim

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Got this BCD for my girlfriend for cold water destinations. She dives with the Aqualung Zuma when we go down south and prefers warm water diving. It is the well reviewed Zeagle Ranger cut for the woman's physique in size small. My girlfriend is 5ft 5 inches, 125 lbs and it fits her perfect over her full 7mm. It has about 80 dives on it. Well taken care of as you can see from the pictures. Also comes with the yellow weight pouch. Asking $150USD not including shipping within Canada or continental US.

ZeagleRanger01.jpgZeagleRanger02.jpgZeagleRanger03.jpgZeagleRanger04.jpg

You can see further description and detailshere. Zeagle Ranger Women's BCD at LeisurePro.

xBabyJesus, I just responded to you. Please note there is actually one other person ahead of you that is interested.

Everyone, as several people have asked, the BC was serviced this past July and since then it was dove with once in fresh water in the Great Lakes.

thanks,

JK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom