Where to get a drysuit in Chicago

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Juls64

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OK, I've saved & saved, and now I'm ready to shop. I'm looking for a drysuit but I would definitely like to try on some different brands first.

Can someone recommend shops in the area that carry a large selection of rental drysuits (or new ones)? It wouldn't even be horrible if I had to drive as far as Milwaukee, but I'd rather look in the Chicagoland area first.

Yes, I know there will be DUI days, but thats a little ways away. I will also be at OWU so I can look there. I'm eager to start shopping though.

Woo Woo!

Thanks for any help.

Juls

Juls64:
OK, I've saved & saved, and now I'm ready to shop. I'm looking for a drysuit but I would definitely like to try on some different brands first.

Can someone recommend shops in the area that carry a large selection of rental drysuits (or new ones)? It wouldn't even be horrible if I had to drive as far as Milwaukee, but I'd rather look in the Chicagoland area first.

Yes, I know there will be DUI days, but thats a little ways away. I will also be at OWU so I can look there. I'm eager to start shopping though.

Woo Woo!

Thanks for any help.

Juls

I know that Underwater Safaris has DUI and they have rentals. They are on Lincoln Ave. www.uwsafaris.com
Might try Scuba Systems in Skokie as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom