Sea and Sea YS-01 Strobe FS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dho

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

I have a Sea and Sea YS-01 strobe for sale. This strobe was purchased a month ago and have been used on 10 dives since. The strobe itself is like new with only a few scrapes from doing macro photography. Reason for sale is that I received a YS-D1 from a photo contest and want to upgrade this strobe to the YS-D1 as well. The fixing bolt, a tube of sea and sea lube and original box will be included in sale.

I am looking for $300 shipped and payment via paypal only. Please let me know if you have any questions!

PB245978.jpgPB245979.jpgPB245980.jpgPB245981.jpg

strobe still available?

hi, is this item still for sale? please advise,
thanks

;7276807]Hello everyone,

I have a Sea and Sea YS-01 strobe for sale. This strobe was purchased a month ago and have been used on 10 dives since. The strobe itself is like new with only a few scrapes from doing macro photography. Reason for sale is that I received a YS-D1 from a photo contest and want to upgrade this strobe to the YS-D1 as well. The fixing bolt, a tube of sea and sea lube and original box will be included in sale.

I am looking for $300 shipped and payment via paypal only. Please let me know if you have any questions!

View attachment 198123View attachment 198124View attachment 198125View attachment 198126[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom