Beuchat Liquidation!!! 16 watches must go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edvil91

Registered
Reaction score
Scubaboard members,

I apologize for my first post being a for thread, but we have Beuchat watches for liquidation and who else would enjoy these more than divers...

All watches for sale are authentic brand new, never worn, Beuchat watches. All are working!!! Prices include shipping to the U.S. - insurance is optional and dependent on buyer.
*international buyers will have to add towards shipping

Payment methods in USPS money orders or paypal. Paypal is more secure due to customer protection. If you choose paypal, not as a gift payment, please add 3%.

Please read all of the descriptions; items sold as is.

Our loss is your gain!

Thank you for looking

- Edward

Beuchat Abyss, Black dial, 200m Retail- $450 Your price - $249
Does not come with original box or paper work. Will be shipped in a nice watch box
070GOiY.jpg

IqKqku8.jpg

Beuchat Abyss, White dial, 200m Retail- $450 Your price - $249
Does not come with original box or paper work. Will be shipped in a nice watch box
MLwyjKP.jpg

htqLYr2.jpg

Beuchat Territoires D' Aventure Chronograph, Dark blue dial, 100m Retail - $199 Your Price - $149
B9QYGKE.jpg

Jee9Dto.jpg

Beuchat Tant Qu'il Aura Des Oceans, Dark blue dial, 100m Retail - $145 Your Price - $95
gSDB1vd.jpg

JRxPvQf.jpg

Beuchat Tant Qu'il Aura Des Oceans Chronograph, Blue dial, 200m Retail - $209 Your Price - $149
MpqBuL5.jpg

1wZhuMR.jpg

Beuchat Territoires D' Aventure Chronograph, White dial, 100m Retail - $199 Your Price - $125
uOlrDJ8.jpg

GFF8i8Y.jpg

Beuchat Tant Qu'il Aura Des Oceans, Beige dial, 100m Retail - $170 Your Price - $120
E6MBHLz.jpg

f9OdfVY.jpg

Beuchat Activ 50 Chronograph, Silver dial, 50m Retail - $239 Your Price - $139
SpLmNH9.jpg

oRoC35s.jpg

Beuchat Territoires D' Aventure, Black dial, 100m Retail - $139 Your Price - $95
NnQMGJC.jpg

X500qXh.jpg

Beuchat Abyss, Grey dial, 200m Retail- $459 Your price - $200
***back of the watch has scuffs due to storage, price discounted for this.
XTBKTU0.jpg

AhjT393.jpg

Beuchat Dive-Bomb, Black Carbon Fiber dial, 100m Retail- $729 Your price - $359
Does come with Beuchat box, but no paper work!
7XOY4At.jpg

GM97m5w.jpg

Beuchat Dive-Bomb, Very dark blue dial, 100m Retail- $729 Your price - $359
Does come with Beuchat box, but no paper work!
n0cpPO1.jpg

j0Yf5tK.jpg

---------- Post added November 24th, 2014 at 06:31 PM ----------

reserved

Beuchat Tant Qu'il Aura Des Oceans Chronograph, Black dial, 100m Retail - $190 Your Price - $129
rLepbrd.jpg

wOFqYJO.jpg

Beuchat Territoires D' Aventure Chronograph, White dial, 100m Retail - $190 Your Price - $89
***Small dinge on the bezel at around the 53min mark; see photo
5lUizpl.jpg

AKMHrmW.jpg

f4tUNG3.jpg

Beuchat Activ 50, Black dial, 50m Retail - $159 Your Price - $100
EITWH0q.jpg

9HG75VJ.jpg

Beuchat Activ 50, Bue dial, 50m Retail - $159 Your Price - $100
4SksdBj.jpg

fVLPPcT.jpg

Last edited:
Can you tell us why you have all these brand new watches but have no paperwork or the boxes they would have originally come in? Maybe it's a common thing for someone in the watch business, but it seems quite odd to me.

Can you tell us why you have all these brand new watches but have no paperwork or the boxes they would have originally come in? Maybe it's a common thing for someone in the watch business, but it seems quite odd to me.

Jewelry store heist? Overseas knockoffs? Lots of reasons...

They look small and hard to read underwater. But thanks.

---------- Post added December 2nd, 2014 at 07:30 PM ----------

How much without the "nice watch box?"

Apologize for the late response, new to this board...

This was inventory from a company that went out of business. These were samples from show cases, thus no paperwork or boxes. These were not stolen or knockoffs! These are 100% authentic!

Evad, I can't really discount them further without the boxes because I need to ship them in something for proper protection.

If you guys have anymore questions please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom