Need a BPW? Black Friday deals start now.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Along with all other Black Friday sales that are listed on my website I am offering these this year-
HOG 32 lb Singles Wing all Black 174.95 !! Save 70.00
HOG 23 lb Singles Wing Red Black model only 174.95!! Save 55.00

Add a Manta Stainless Steel OR Aluminum plate, HR 2 basic one piece harness, and Delrin Buckle Cam bands for a total of 340.00** (Add 20.00 for stainless steel cam bands)

Sale ends at 12:01 AM December 2nd and all payments must be received by 6PM on Dec. 2nd. This year I can also take CC over the phone. Fri, Sat, Sun from 9-5 and Monday from 4PM -10PM for phone payments. PayPal payments accepted anytime. Email me with your list, I'll total it up and send a PayPal invoice with shipping if under $500. Over $500 shipping is free. As with past years a portion of all sales will go to St Jude's Children's Hospital and my local animal shelter. Last year you made it possible to share a nice sum with them. We all thank you for that.

---------- Post added November 27th, 2014 at 01:02 PM ----------

I will be accepting phone calls for another hour. As the sole employee I can set hours as necessary. The remainder of the day I will have limited signal on my mobile. But will acknowledge when possible any emails, PM's, texts, and FB messages. I'll start acknowledging emails tomorrow at 8AM Eastern and phone calls as listed above. Thanks and go easy on the gravy today.
Wishing you all a peaceful Thanksgiving.

---------- Post added November 28th, 2014 at 09:35 AM ----------

I just got off the phone and, as a result of an arrangement with another local shop I work with, on Monday I will be listing some new old stock BC's from Sherwood, Genesis, and TUSA for cyber Monday sales. Killer deals.
Don't forget that new this year I can take credit cards over the phone for your convenience.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom