Anyone ever modify a Sea-Doo Explorer-X?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Father

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have two of these scooters... I'm pretty much cannibalizing one to keep the other running.

The lower compartment flooded in one so the motor looks pretty bad. Wondering how difficult it would be to retrofit one of these with a brushless motor similar to what's used in the DiveX scooters.

If I had massively disposable income I'd get a DiveX, but I can't justify the cost when I could buy about 7 Sea-Doos for the price of one DiveX.

FYI, talk with Peter and Marissa. They just became dealers on Kwaj for us.. Take one of our Piranhas out for a ride when they get there. :)

FYI, talk with Peter and Marissa. They just became dealers on Kwaj for us.. Take one of our Piranhas out for a ride when they get there. :)

Like I said... I'd love to. Those scooters look awesome.
MY kids probably won't go to college anyway... so maybe that money we've been saving could go to better use on a good scooter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom