Hollis DG03 Computer *includes DSS bungee mount*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Six Feet Under

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I've decided to order a Shearwater Petrel after using my buddy's, so I'm going to sell my DG03. I believe I still have the tool and waterproof card it came with in the dry box, but I'll have to check before I say for sure (normally keep it in my mask box as that's one less thing to pack). I have the DSS bungee mount as well as the regular rubber wrist strap and I printed the manual from the Hollis website, so I'll include that as well. The plastic screen protector has scratches on it, but they aren't noticeable once you're in the water.

It's been a great little computer, I just like the layout of the Petrel better. I'd say it probably has 20-25 dives on it at most, all freshwater. Will upload pics tomorrow of all items.

$200 + shipping firm, USPS MO or Paypal

Heya Six,

I have both a Petrel and a DG03 as well. The DG03 is perfect as a back up for the Petrel. I used to wear it next to the Petrel on my wrist, but now I clip it off inside the thigh pocket on my wetsuit. Things happen, and that DG03 might save a dive if something happens with the Petrel. Plus if you ever progress into Tec, the DG03 is great in guage mode.

Just a thought to consider.....

Cheers,

Craig

hey where ya located in central FL? im in Orlando - may be intrested

Heya Six,

I have both a Petrel and a DG03 as well. The DG03 is perfect as a back up for the Petrel. I used to wear it next to the Petrel on my wrist, but now I clip it off inside the thigh pocket on my wetsuit. Things happen, and that DG03 might save a dive if something happens with the Petrel. Plus if you ever progress into Tec, the DG03 is great in guage mode.

Just a thought to consider.....

Cheers,

Craig

I thought about doing that, but with cavern/intro class coming up in January or February, I need to sell this to afford the Petrel because I would rather have the graphs and the dive log software (love how simplified it is). I'd love to keep it as well but maybe later on I'll get another one :)

Pictures:

IMG_6120_zpsbaad7da5.jpg

IMG_6121_zpsee0bcfea.jpg

I dunked it in a bucket of water to turn it on as it's set up for auto-on.

---------- Post added December 6th, 2014 at 02:47 PM ----------

Sold to djdalite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom